As part of the Safe Drinking Water Act, we issue an annual water quality report for the Madison Utilities water system. This report provides customers with a summary of the water quality information that we provide to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The report contains:
- Water Sources
- Who Regulates the Drinking Water
- What, if any, contaminants were detected
- Information about important happenings at Madison Utilities or other news from the report year
We provide a copy of this report to every customer who is directly billed. You can also download copies of recent water quality reports below.
Water Quality Reports
- 2016 Water Quality Report
- 2015 Water Quality Report
- 2014 Water Quality Report
- 2013 Water Quality Report
- 2012 Water Quality Report
- 2011 Water Quality Report
You can also learn more about water utility operations by attending a Board meeting. Board meetings are held on the first and third Monday (unless otherwise posted) of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the conference room of our main office located at 101 Ray Sanderson Drive.