On average, a gallon of tap water from Madison Utilities is less than one penny. When you compare that to the gas you put in your car or the milk for your cereal, water is still one of the best deals around. Here at Madison Utilities, we strive to keep it that way. View our Rate Resolution or our latest Rate Summary for details.
You may come to the Madison Utilities office, or use the link to apply online, in order to establish service. The office is located at 101 Ray Sanderson Drive. Please visit our establish/discontinue servicepage for additional requirements and fees.
Follow the links below to our common customer service requests:
- Pay/View Your Bill
- Establish/Discontinue Service
- Find Common Forms
- View Outage Information
- Learn More About Water Conservation
Report an Outage
Lead in Drinking Water - A Quick Summary, more info
Trash and Recycling
We do not handle bulk and household trash and recycling services. Please contact the following companies for more information about those services:
- Bulk Trash (Large Bulk Items): For service questions, please contact the City of Madison Street Department at (256) 772-0000.
- Household Trash Service (Green Trash Can): For service questions regarding your weekly household trash pickup, please contact Madison County Sanitation at (256) 532-3718.
- Recycling Program (Blue Bins): The recycling program for Madison City is administered by RANA, Recycling Alliance of North Alabama. You can reach them at (256) 880-6054.